Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Whenever You Feel Lonely






Whenever you feel alone,
know you are not.


Whenever you need a shoulder 
to cry on, you can use mine.


Whenever you need someone just to 
listen, you can have my ear.


Whenever you lose your way, you 
can have my eyes to guide you.


Whenever you don’t know the words 
to say you can have my lips to 
speak them.


Whenever you are afraid,
I will be brave for you.


Whenever you fall,
I will catch you.


Whenever you are sad, I will do 
anything to make you glad.


I may not always know what to do or 
say, but I will help you anyway.


Whenever you have a question or 
favor to ask, know that the answer 
will always be yes.


Whatever you do, wherever you go,
I will always be here for you.


If you ever thought I was mad or upset 
with you, that is not true.


I will not and could not,
ever be mad at you.


If you were ever mad or upset with me,
for that I am truly sorry.
~Author Unknown~

Designed by
Stella
    

No comments:

Post a Comment